Thursday, September 17, 2009

The LL Adult content ban is still a joke.


Here's another example of a non-adult parcel that advertises free sex... and is not rated adult.

And as for people cruising for adult content there, how about this snippet:

[2009/09/17 15:53] Lillie Yifu: I am well
[2009/09/17 15:53] Romantic Camel: where u from ?
[2009/09/17 15:54] Lillie Yifu: I am from the east coast of the US.
-- Instant message logging enabled --
[15:55] Romantic Camel: nice
[15:55] Romantic Camel: how old r u ?
[15:56] Lillie Yifu: I didn't know I was interviewing for a job from you
[15:56] Lillie Yifu: leanr some manners please
[15:57] Lillie Yifu: Good bye
[15:59] Romantic Camel: 1. they don't normally ask for your age when u go for interviews. 2. I am only asking for your age to check i am not chatting with 15 years old girl when i am 30. 3. I do have manners thank you and I don't think what I said is any wrong so thanks for your time and have a nice day
[15:59] Romantic Camel: Good bye

to which he later added:

Romantic Camel: thank you very much for your comments which shows the level of manners u have so i won't go to your level.. this conversation is over and sorry for wasting my time



He went on about how he has manners. Notes for the clueless here:

1. It is good manners if asking an rl personal question to respond in kind. As opposed to creepy stalker behavior.
2. It is good manners not to ask someone's age first off.
3. It is not good manners to keep coming with aggressive justifications after the first person said good bye.
4. It is really stupid not to read profiles. You might find out you are talking to someone who blogs.
5. Being an egotistical jerk is not a winning way of making friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment