Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What about you?

I have to confess, i don't spend a lot of time looking at myself ... meaning my avatar here .. once I ma changed. I like knowing that I have put myself.. meaning my avatar here ... well. But once that's done, what's as important is not looking. Having the confidence to go out and look at the world, at other avatars, at the flow of conversation and chat.

What about you?

Do you spend time looking at your avie when going about the world, or do you have some other pattern?

1 comment:

  1. I look at myself pretty frequently, I'd say, when thinking about or framing a snapshot, or when bringing my camera-eye back from somewhere far away to make sure my AV hasn't done anything silly while I was away, and of course very frequently just because I'm not in mouselook and I'm in the scene, and if nothing else I'm making sure that I'm not standing in anyone else's personal space, and that nothing near me has like caught fire. :) So I guess that's a Yes!

    ReplyDelete