Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who are these people?

One of the reasons women are treated badly, is because men who engage in sexual harassment are widely accepted into society, and merely need to deliver a half-hearted apology. Women who complain, well, we aren't supposed to make a scene about it.

That's where I come in. Rich or poor, popular or not, I don't put up with this kind of power cloud. Consider the case of Biago Barbasz, who after I told him I was not interested, sent me the following teleport offer, without an IM first:

"Come with me, I want to finger fuck you until you run down my wrist."

Nothing against being fingered, I love it. But not with a random guy walking up to me, more or less, and demanding it.

The kicker here is that Biago Barbasz is a member of many of the writing circles: UK Guild of Writers, Blogging & Short Story WRiting, Associated Content. He should know better, but clearly he doesn't.

I am not sure what to say. Erotic play, erotic approaches, flirting, are all wonderful things. Hardcore tp offers uninvited, are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment