Friday, June 29, 2007

The Wider World

In the comments of my slice of reality post, I realized that one thing that is wrong with my blog, is that I am not spending enough time linking to outside news sources. Many of the things I am talking about are not limited to sl, but merely the manifestations on sl of the wider world. For example consider the following story I see on CNN: one third of on line teens report being bullied, no surprise it is girls and social networking sites that are the leading group, just as in my example. Boy meets girl, boy gets girl's personal information, boy bullies girl. Not quite a classic musical.

So from now on, I am going to make a real effort to bring the wider world into this blog, and be broader in the way that I link what I see in SL, to that wider world. My subject started out as sex, now however, sex is the lens for another topic.

Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment