Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another one for the jerk hall of fame

[2:45] Yorlando Dufaux: Want to go to my sky home, and make love?
[2:46] Lillie Yifu: What did you ahve in mind?
[2:47] Yorlando Dufaux: Well I love to suck pussy, and I love to fuck, and I am good at both
[2:47] Yorlando Dufaux: and the surroundings are nicer
[2:48] Lillie Yifu: hmmmm
[2:48] Lillie Yifu: and what if it is public sex I want?
[2:50] Yorlando Dufaux: Be my guest sweet, what ever you wish, I am not forcing you, I am inviting you?
[2:50] Yorlando Dufaux: You like my cock?
[2:51] Yorlando Dufaux: I can make it bigger?
[2:51] Lillie Yifu: hmmmm
[2:51] Lillie Yifu: dear
[2:52] Lillie Yifu: I'm not a guy irl. I'm not a gay guy, And I'm not a size queen. I have to say that "be my free whoe," isn't very enticing. It makes me feel like a number on an odometer.
[2:53] Yorlando Dufaux: OK sweet go play with your numbers ok? bye
[2:53] Lillie Yifu: that earned yourself a place in my jerk hall of fame


Now. Let me underline some thing.... The first is that "make love" isn't what he wanted. It was "free fuck." Now that's OK, but if you are oging to do a free fuck, then don't tell someone it is make love.

The next thing to underline is that guys who are good in bed, don't behave this way.

The last thing is, you never know who you are talking to. It's not smart to be a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment