Friday, February 29, 2008

Three Linden Opera: Here's Drama

Chorus of Girls:
D-R
A-M-A

Here's Drama!

Lead girl:
Real life your butt is flat,
and your three kids ain't where it's at,
admit it girl, you've gotten fat,
but here you are a star!

Chorus:
D-R
A-M-A

We're Drama!

Lead Girl:
Fat stays where you put it!
It's a miracle!
But the guys they barely notice,
they just want a cum receptacle.

So how's a girl to get her fill,
of that really vicious catty thrill,
that comes from working wiles and doing ill?
And look like a lady even still.

Chorus:
D-R
A-M-A

There's Drama!

Lead Girl:
So let me tell you what this world is for.
Lover's, Linden, Land?
Just for keeping score.
Until its' getting out of hand,
it's just a bore!
the sex is fake,
we're on the take,
the rules we break.
It's the feelings that are real.

It's when you sink your claws in
that the ride can begin.
When they feel ruin,
When you've spoiled all their fun
and you've roiled their...
nasty c word edited for helevision!

Chorus:
D-R
A-M-A

We're here for drama,
and like it that way.

Poly:
I don't see,
what this has to do with me.
I wrote a bit,
and that was it.

Lead Girl:
There's no such thing as free sex,
or even free expressions.
You want to play the game of lex,
then don't commit social infractions.

We're going to ride you down,
tell the worl your're clown,
make your smile to a frown.
Look bitch, I know you laughed.
As my place was in your trash,
So it's my turn.
Because you've got a lot to learn.

Chorus: (whispered but growing louder)
D-R
A-M-A

Poly:
I've not said,
nor was anything read,
a single idea,
not running through hundreds of heads.

Lead Girl:
That's what makes it worse.

Poly:
Suddenly so terse?

Lead Girl: (Spoken)
Just calling for your hearse.

Poly:
I've got an lm in my purse,
The last person who talked like you,
found himself needing it's help too.

Chorus:
Big words! Love the drama!

D-R
A-M-A

Poly:
So you can have your radio,
rant and bitch and moan,
just so.
But I'll be here, just so you know

Lead Girl:
Oh we've got more than that,
you know the place you rent,
your little flat?
We talked to the rental group last night
and he didn't put up a bit of fight.
Don't go back to your little lawn,
you'll find the whole thing...
poof! is gone.
Sex bed that's no copy?
My how sloppy.
A crash, and you are out the cash.


Poly:
I'll get it back,
I know the maker.
and it will take more than threats,
to bend or break her.


Chorus:
D-R!
A-M-A!
Mouthy girl, has lots to say!

Lead Girl:
You don't know,
the fatal blow,
You know that lover,
with whome you used to go?
Well Mack has made her
into his ho.
A party girl,
who fucks the world.

How's that.
Feeling hot now?
Go inside, he's changed her shape,
she's into pain, and into rape.
She's his bitch,
and cash cow.

Poly:
How?

Lead Girl:
She's hoping to save you.
Or was,
now that's through,
instead, and I swear it's true,
she wants him to do anything
he wants to do.

Chorus:
D-R
A-M-A
Just grow up!
And blow away!

1 comment:

  1. Delicious fun... Can I come to the first reading for comments?

    ReplyDelete