Thursday, March 6, 2008

Required Downgrade to 1.19

This isn't a week conducive to my faith in LL's technical people. First they pushed Yedo back to Havok1, now I find out that I need to downgrade back to an asstatchment vesion of the viewer.

"Is your second life experience getting better or worse?"

Blocked on a major building project and about to get used to pulling heels out of my ass again... WORSE!

I just got an email... in fact we are still on H4 and they have

Broken huge prims again.

This makes me so furious. Just beyond angry. Version 1.19 is a disaster both on the server side and on the client side. Bugs bugs bugs bugs... Just absolutely horrible.

How is it that software gets worse as it goes away from beta? What is going on?

That does it... jira time...

No comments:

Post a Comment